samsung software updates

daveyc18

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
does samsung often update its built-in apps like browser, s-voice, etc? i disabled all the possible samsung services/apps, so im wondering which app/service would be required to update its software

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
does samsung often update its built-in apps like browser, s-voice, etc? i disabled all the possible samsung services/apps, so im wondering which app/service would be required to update its software

Samsung's built-in apps are updated when there is a firmware update, usually. Those updates can vary according to your model of Galaxy S5 and whether it is branded or unbranded. I have the unbranded U.K. model, G900F, and have had 4 updates in 12 weeks. On the other hand the Sprint model, G900P, has only had 1 update. For more information about your model and firmware, see, 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
you can also go to the Galaxy app store, and just click on the update tab. this is how I updated my s health app the other day

Brian_Blaire

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
you can also go to the Galaxy app store, and just click on the update tab. this is how I updated my s health app the other day

I'm still trying to get used to the new S Health update. Total design refresh after I've already gotten used to the old one for 10 months...

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49