I want to clean up my phone and remove unnecessary programs. Also, notifications are not showing up on my voice messages.
    04-21-2015 03:22 PM
    First get the second problem fixed - it may require a visit to your carrier.

Second, never remove or uninstall a pre-installed app - freeze it. Then if the phone stops working right, you can unfreeze it. (If you remove it you might have to reflash the ROM.)

Most of (if not all of) the carrier apps can be frozen right off the bat. Most of the manufacturer's apps that you don't want can be frozen. There's very little else that you probably don't need for something.
    First get the second problem fixed - it may require a visit to your carrier.

Second, never remove or uninstall a pre-installed app - freeze it. Then if the phone stops working right, you can unfreeze it. (If you remove it you might have to reflash the ROM.)

Most of (if not all of) the carrier apps can be frozen right off the bat. Most of the manufacturer's apps that you don't want can be frozen. There's very little else that you probably don't need for something.
    04-21-2015 05:15 PM