Why isn't my NewTrent External Battery no longer holding charge when used with S5?

atomarchio

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Problem with NewTrent External Battery no longer holding charge when used with S5

I purchased a New Trent external battery on Amazon to charge my S5 during long day trips.

I am now noticing the battery no longer holds it charge. So if I put the battery in my bag overnight, it's almost dead by the next morning.

How long are these external batteries supposed to keep a charge? I've had this less than 2 years and not sure if product is defective or if this is typical life.

Can anyone suggest a top quality external battery to use with S5?

Please let me know. Thanks,

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Problem with NewTrent External Battery no longer holding charge when used with S5

I would recommended RAVPower® Element 10400mAh External Battery USB Portable Charger. Amazon has it listed for only$25 right now.

atomarchio

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problem with NewTrent External Battery no longer holding charge when used with S5

How long are these supposed to last? Do they offer one with the microUSb cable (for S5) connected to the battery pack?

I can't find one right now with connected cable it's less one thing to have to pack for a trip.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante