Bought this phone 4 days ago. Already had this same problem twice.Had to factory reset both times.I am not willing to do this again. Will return phone first.Galaxy S5 for boost mobile.Already cleared cache and data on playstore. Removed battery..restart phone everything i can think of to do. Had this same issue with last phone (galaxy S3,Boost mobile) eventually after alot of factory resets it stopped but phone never was right always dealing with one issue or another.Would appreciate any suggestions already have alot of time invested in this phone but only have a 14 day return policy on phone.
    04-29-2015 07:13 AM
    Bought this phone 4 days ago. Already had this same problem twice.Had to factory reset both times.I am not willing to do this again. Will return phone first.Galaxy S5 for boost mobile.Already cleared cache and data on playstore. Removed battery..restart phone everything i can think of to do. Had this same issue with last phone (galaxy S3,Boost mobile) eventually after alot of factory resets it stopped but phone never was right always dealing with one issue or another.Would appreciate any suggestions already have alot of time invested in this phone but only have a 14 day return policy on phone.
    try logging in and out and back in of your Google account. and try on WIFI too.

Boost Mobile is probably a bad life decision.

good luck.
    Brian_Blaire likes this.
    04-29-2015 08:00 AM