This is an AT&T phone and I have google set as my homepage but it keeps opening in Yahoo and I have to move the screen down to get the home button to appear. I would like it to open directly into google everytime.
    05-11-2015 04:28 PM
    This is an AT&T phone and I have google set as my homepage but it keeps opening in Yahoo and I have to move the screen down to get the home button to appear. I would like it to open directly into google everytime.
    Welcome to the forums!

Is it the Chrome Bowser? I had this issue with my N4. I had added google and forgot to uncheck the box by default and the AT&T Yahoo page is the default.

If this is the issue or doesn't fix it, let me know.
    Welcome to the forums!

Is it the Chrome Bowser? I had this issue with my N4. I had added google and forgot to uncheck the box by default and the AT&T Yahoo page is the default.

If this is the issue or doesn't fix it, let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S5 opens web browser to Yahoo even though Google is home page, why does it do this?-1431380494106.jpg  
    05-11-2015 04:41 PM