Phone was stolen need the information
    05-12-2015 03:26 PM
    I'm sorry to hear your phone got stolen
    There are a few places you can find that information, but they all require prior action on your part, unfortunately.

1) If you kept the box the phone came in, there should be a sticker on there with that information.

2) If you purchased the phone from your carrier or if you registered the phone with your carrier, they should have the information in their system.

3) If you registered your phone with Samsung or activated a Samsung account, the information should be in your MySamsung page.
    I'm sorry to hear your phone got stolen
    There are a few places you can find that information, but they all require prior action on your part, unfortunately.

1) If you kept the box the phone came in, there should be a sticker on there with that information.

2) If you purchased the phone from your carrier or if you registered the phone with your carrier, they should have the information in their system.

3) If you registered your phone with Samsung or activated a Samsung account, the information should be in your MySamsung page.
    05-12-2015 03:47 PM
    Your carrier will have this information.
    05-12-2015 03:47 PM