Why does my wallpaper on my S5 keep changing randomly?

A

AC Question

why does my wallpaper on my s5 keep changing randomly?

My wallpaper changes over night and I don't know why. I don't have it set to live, I don't have an app that changes it and I haven't done the lollipop reset that ive read most people with this problem have done. I keep pushing it off a day until I start hearing good things. So far the update seems to turn your phone into garbage. I've already had to reset my phone once bc it crapped out on me and it's barely a year old so Im not updating. Does anyone else that had NOT updated their Android have this problem???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my wallpaper on my s5 keep changing randomly?

Welcome to Android Central! Are you selecting a wallpaper that came with the phone, or are you using one of your own images? When it changes randomly, does it change to a preinstalled wallpaper?

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed it has done this for me when I install Facebook APKs from Apkmirror but not always. It reverts to stock wallpaper, I just set it back to what I had and be done with it. I did report it to Facebook as an app issue though, recently it didn't do it when I installed the latest APK for Facebook.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the image that you want to use saved to Internal Storage or the microSD card? If it's on the card, see if it works better saved to Internal Storage.

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: why does my wallpaper on my s5 keep changing randomly?

Mine is on my internal storage.

Posted via the Android Central App