I can't pair my new Bluetooth QY7 to my Samsung S5 phone. I am able to pair it with my iPad with no problem. Do I need to unpair it from the ipad? Help! So frustrating!
    05-22-2015 11:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Check out the FAQ in the Amazon listing and see if any of those tips help: Amazon.com: Nobsound QCY QY7 mini sport bluetooth Universal stereo headphones V4.1 headset Microphone: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-23-2015 01:53 AM
    Did y ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I removed it from my Iphone and I can't pair it anymore to anything...
    01-26-2016 04:13 PM
    Did y ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I removed it from my Iphone and I can't pair it anymore to anything...
    You have to put the earphones on to listen to the voice prompt saying "pairing".

When you turn on the earphone, do not release and press on the "on/off" button until you hear the voice prompt "pairing". Press your samsung simultaneously to scan devices.
    Ali Hamza6 likes this.
    02-25-2016 12:53 PM
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy S5neo a week ago, i also wandered how could it be so difficult to connect to my QCY bluetooth headset.
    been reading and trying, I guess like many other people do. but then I came down to find the QCY headset manual sheet. it says:

to turn it on press the QCY button for 3 seconds and the light will flicker blue

to Pair your headset to your device press the QCY button for 8 seconds from Off position.
    what I just found out here was as it was described. I pressed the qcy button for 8 seconds and the I could hear the voice says "pairing".
    the on the third seconds of pressing the button I heard the voice "power On"

when the pairing is already done once, you will automatically connected when the headset is On.

I hope I will help
    Ali Hamza6 likes this.
    03-15-2016 04:51 PM
    Thanks!! This worked for me
    06-12-2016 10:08 AM
    YOU ARE MY HERO! Now I can listen to music while working through emails all day...every day, lol.

THAnK YOU!
    08-15-2016 03:25 PM
    awesome ji it"s working
    11-21-2016 08:09 AM
    You have to put the earphones on to listen to the voice prompt saying "pairing".

When you turn on the earphone, do not release and press on the "on/off" button until you hear the voice prompt "pairing". Press your samsung simultaneously to scan devices.
    You are my hero! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Loving my music now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    11-28-2016 06:27 AM
    I know this is an old post, but THANK YOU!!! I've literally thrown away headphones and purchased them again when they're suddenly not connected. I was having difficulty finding any useful information on how to reconnect. It worked like a charm.

THANK YOU!!!
    02-02-2017 10:26 AM