front camara problem

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
this is just a guess but maybe if you open your front facing camera tap on the little Settings button and set it to the highest megapixels?
Hopefully this is the problem :)

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
My problem is worse. Something inside the phone has shifted and now the lens is blocked. Don't ask me how that happened, but I've had no front camera for a few months now.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
My problem is worse. Something inside the phone has shifted and now the lens is blocked. Don't ask me how that happened, but I've had no front camera for a few months now.

A circular part of the front facing camera is known to come loose & block the lense.
you'd probably have to send it in to Samsung for repairs which would take forever probably...

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
A circular part of the front facing camera is known to come loose & block the lense.
you'd probably have to send it in to Samsung for repairs which would take forever probably...

I think I'll just live without the front camera. When you look like me, the last thing you want to do is take a selfie anyway.

If it ever really bugs me, we have a local place called iFix that does mobile device repairs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX