How can I get into my S5 if I don't know the password?

A

AC Question

help me get into my samsung galaxy s5 please!

Hi, i have look through the posting already for this topic. i know it is a problem with the galaxy s5 the when it is switch to the pin code to unlock the phone it does not unlock the phone.
i have tried the google device manager which when i did it tells me that the google password that i want to set can not be done due to that there is already a password on the phone. and i have not set up a samsung account.
i have been researching different ways to unlock my phone for 3 days now. i do not want to reset the phone...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: help me get into my samsung galaxy s5 please!

Welcome to Android Central! So you switched to PIN, and you selected a PIN code, then entered it again to confirm, correct? Did you subsequently forget the PIN, or is it not responding to the correct PIN?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Hi, i have look through the posting already for this topic. i know it is a problem with the galaxy s5 the when it is switch to the pin code to unlock the phone it does not unlock the phone.
i have tried the google device manager which when i did it tells me that the google password that i want to set can not be done due to that there is already a password on the phone. and i have not set up a samsung account.
i have been researching different ways to unlock my phone for 3 days now. i do not want to reset the phone...

Did you try also going ahead and setting up a Samsung account and see if it takes care of that part? You can do that on your phone. Just add a Samsung account, under accounts and select "new user".

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

He can't do it on the phone because he can't unlock the phone.

To the original poster - take the phone to your carrier's store, along with a photo ID (to prove that you're the person the phone is registered to). They can unlock it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

He can't do it on the phone because he can't unlock the phone.

To the original poster - take the phone to your carrier's store, along with a photo ID (to prove that you're the person the phone is registered to). They can unlock it.

Oh it told him that when trying the Google account. He can set it up on a desktop at Samsung.com also.