I have the Galaxy S5 and just recently started getting the text to speech solution notification
    05-31-2015 02:32 PM
    I'm having the same problem on my Galaxy Note 3.
    06-06-2015 05:16 PM
    I have the Galaxy S5 and just recently started getting the text to speech solution notification
    I get same notification on my S4 active.
    I click on it and it goes to the settings for text to speech then goes back to the home screen. The notification pops up every couple of hours.
    06-06-2015 05:34 PM
    My phone started doing that as well after I updated an option on my Battery Doctor application. I would tap on the notification and it would go the Text to Speech application settings, but then close before I could tap on anything else. A few hours hours later, it would do the same cycle.

Eventually, I held my finger down on the notification itself, and went to the "App Info" link provided. It then took me to the Battery Doctor application. I simply uninstalled the Battery Doctor application and reinstalled(if you wish to). The Text to Speech Solution notification went away after that. I always thought it was the Text to Speech application that was the problem, but it was something I had done on the Battery Doctor application.
    Jon Watts likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:47 AM
    My phone started doing that as well after I updated an option on my Battery Doctor application. I would tap on the notification and it would go the Text to Speech application settings, but then close before I could tap on anything else. A few hours hours later, it would do the same cycle.

Eventually, I held my finger down on the notification itself, and went to the "App Info" link provided. It then took me to the Battery Doctor application. I simply uninstalled the Battery Doctor application and reinstalled(if you wish to). The Text to Speech Solution notification went away after that. I always thought it was the Text to Speech application that was the problem, but it was something I had done on the Battery Doctor application.
    Got the same after installing Battery Saver application

I will try to uninstall and reinstall and hope it fixes itself...
    06-13-2015 06:45 AM
    Hello everybody

Some of you were right the problem comes from battery doctor. With the new update the app comes with a new function called "super optimise". So to remove the text to speech notification which bothers us so much, you have to start the battery doctor app, on the main screen you'll se the battery's level and just under that, a button "optimise". This one is classic we know it. But once you push it it appears a list of applications running background and, depending on the phones, a little button called "super optimise" is now here and is either on or off. When you turn it on for the first time this is how you enable the text to speech notification. So turn it off say OK and restart your phone.
    I hope I helped you!

From France with love
    06-14-2015 04:40 AM
    fantastic....................................................
    06-19-2015 10:26 AM
    Obrigado graças a essa informação resolvi o problema no meu galaxy s4 eu pressionei continuamente e cliquei na informação foi então que me levou á aplicação e eu tinha assinalado a opção "mostrar notificações" foi só retirar e o problema resolveu-se imediatamente
    06-21-2015 11:57 AM
    I had the same behaviour on my Galaxy S4. This solved it.
    Thanks you're a diamond.
    07-02-2015 05:23 AM
    Hello everybody

Some of you were right the problem comes from battery doctor. With the new update the app comes with a new function called "super optimise". So to remove the text to speech notification which bothers us so much, you have to start the battery doctor app, on the main screen you'll se the battery's level and just under that, a button "optimise". This one is classic we know it. But once you push it it appears a list of applications running background and, depending on the phones, a little button called "super optimise" is now here and is either on or off. When you turn it on for the first time this is how you enable the text to speech notification. So turn it off say OK and restart your phone.
    I hope I helped you!

From France with love
    Merci!
    07-13-2015 11:00 AM
    THANKS - Battery Dr was the problem. Love this forum.
    07-18-2015 03:09 PM
    Hello everybody

I hope I helped you!

From France with love
    Merci !
    07-24-2015 10:40 AM
    I had the same problem with Galaxy S4.
    Uninstalling and then re-installing Battery Doctor fixed the text to speech error notifications.
    Great tip.
    thanks!!
    07-27-2015 04:08 PM
    Thank you Etienne,

On my Samsung Galaxy S5 the Super Optimise button is in the Settings > Start Up Settings.

/
    with best regards,
    Omar KN
    09-05-2015 04:24 AM