Samsung Account Won't Sync

AFVPdaddy

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I received a new gs5 phone. I crushed my previous gs5 and after retrieving files and resetting it, I mailed it off for my insurance claim.

While setting up the new gs5 everything went smoothly, but for some reason my Samsung account would not sync, displayING "sync unavailable right now, we areally working to fix the issue"(or some thing along the lInes of that. I didn't think much of it.

Now everything a Samsung app goes to update, it says update failed and the app is deleted. I started to get concerned... I went to the Samsung App store directly and upon entering it said my Samsung app store needed to be updated, and now it is deleted too.

The S Health app seems to be the only app that I am noticeably able to use that Samsung had on my phone. The Geo News app says registration failed every time I loads up.

When I reset my phone, it has a pop-up bog that says "Download Fail. Please try again later"

Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AFVPdaddy

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I complained and now everything magically works again, but I am unsure of how to recover my Samsung app store lol

Edit: I cleared the cache for all the Samsung apps that were still on my phone and that cause the account to be able to sync. I have done that multiple times but this time it actually worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze