I have a new S5, via eBay, Hong Kong. My previous phone was also a samsung and I have the same SIM, so all I did was pop the sim out of the old phone and put it in the new one.
    So here's the problem. When I send text 'sometimes' the go and sometimes I get a pop up message saying
    ' Class 0 Message, sorry, the number you are sending to does not contain the correct number of digits: From : Network Msg'

I even get this message when replying to text sent to me plus I've deleted contacts and re-entered them. In an attempt to solve this issue I had a live chat with Samsung UK. We rebooted the phone but this did not work and was advised to contact Samsung Hong Kong.

I've contacted the seller on Ebay but no reply yet and have just found this site. Any suggestions are very welcome.

thanks
    Adam UK
    06-07-2015 07:25 AM
    I have a new S5, via eBay, Hong Kong. My previous phone was also a samsung and I have the same SIM, so all I did was pop the sim out of the old phone and put it in the new one.
    So here's the problem. When I send text 'sometimes' the go and sometimes I get a pop up message saying
    ' Class 0 Message, sorry, the number you are sending to does not contain the correct number of digits: From : Network Msg'

I even get this message when replying to text sent to me plus I've deleted contacts and re-entered them. In an attempt to solve this issue I had a live chat with Samsung UK. We rebooted the phone but this did not work and was advised to contact Samsung Hong Kong.

I've contacted the seller on Ebay but no reply yet and have just found this site. Any suggestions are very welcome.

thanks
    Adam UK
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried checking your service provides website for the correct APN settings for you phone?
    06-10-2015 03:20 PM

thanks
    Adam UK
    Hi Adam!

Which model of Samsung Galaxy S5 did you get from Hong Kong and what are the firmware, "Version", details as per #1.2 & #1.8 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide. Also, which country and network are you using it on now?
    06-10-2015 03:28 PM