Need to know how to pair my music on my Samsung s5 with my car audio (Bluetooth)
    06-08-2015 04:51 AM
    Just connect your phone to the Bluetooth in your car. After that just play music from whatever app you like to play music from (such as Pandora) and you're good.
    AXEL314 likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:11 AM
    In my car, I can only pair new Bluetooth devices for a few minutes after switching the ignition. If you're struggling to find it when pairing, perhaps that's the issue. I've also seen one car that had a Bluetooth visibility setting that needed to be changed before the car would be listed (just like on a phone).
    06-08-2015 01:06 PM
    Need to know how to pair my music on my Samsung s5 with my car audio (Bluetooth)
    What kind of car/stereo/device are you using?
    For Bluetooth, your car's stereo will need to have the A2DP profile (at least) for audio. AVRCP to change tracks, etc.

When your phone is paired with the stereo/device, you should be able to play music from the phone in the car.
    06-08-2015 02:30 PM
    Almeuit speaks the truth.
    06-08-2015 09:16 PM
    Help needed please. I have a Samsung S5 which is and has been successfully paired to the bluetooth in my car for 4yrs and works perfectly with phone calls but none of my music will play through it. I've gone into both the music app and the bluetooth in settings to identify problems but can't find what's wrong. I'm certainly no techy genius but I can usually work most things out but this one's got me buggered. If anyone can shed some light, I'd be much appreciative. Cheers
    01-03-2017 06:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What did you look for in the Bluetooth settings? Did you go to Settings>Bluetooth​, select the car listing, and make sure Media Audio is checked on? Also, do you have any other Bluetooth devices with you in the car that might be competing for the Media Audio connection (like headphones)?
    01-04-2017 12:39 AM
    Thank B. Diddy, yes I did do settings>bluetooth and the media audio wasn't checked, so I thought cool, I've found it but when I tried to toggle the switch to on, it greyed out and wouldn't move and then a window popped up just for a second and said "unable to connect to car media". No I don't have any other devices at all in the car with me, no headphones, no ipod, no tablet, nothing.
    01-04-2017 04:04 AM
    Did the phone recently get a system update? Have you tried forgetting the Bluetooth connection (both in the phone and the car), and then going through the pairing process again?
    01-04-2017 09:39 AM
    No I haven't done another pairing process yet. I was hoping to avoid it because it's not an easy one but if I'm left no other choice, I guess I'll have to. Thanks for your help B. Diddy, I was hoping I'd missed something that someone would point out to me but it could just be that it needs a reboot so to speak. Thanks for your time
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-05-2017 08:30 AM