Why does my battery die so quick?

A

AC Question

Battery dies quick...

I was having the same out of order problem and have just tried this fix...hopefully this fixes it - thanks...another question though...I have the Samsung 5S and have found since they did the last update that my battery is dying incredibly fast - has anyone else noticed this? I know to kill background apps but that isn't helping. I don't do a lot of texting, and use it very little for apps nor to I make any calls on it - it's really just an emerg phone. Hate that it dies so quickly!! Any suggestions?? Love my Samsung and the battery used to last morning till night now I'm lucky to get home after work before it's dead.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Battery dies quick...

first off proforma cache clear in recovery :)
Power down your phone, now press & hold the power button, volume up & the home button until your phone boots into Recovery. Now use the volume rocker to select Wipe Cache. Hit the power button to make it happen - give it a sec to clear the cache. Now use the volume rocker to select Reboot System - hit the power button & run you phone for a bit. See if this helps*
also running your phone in safe mode for a little while will tell you if its an app causing the battery drain in the background
don't use any taskkiller apps that claimto save memory it just hurts Android and can cause you trouble.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois