Hi Guys,

I have been having an issue with my twitter push notifications that is pretty maddening. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. For instance they always show in the twitter app when I get a new notification BUT the notification sound does not go off and it does not show in the phones notification bar like it used to (which is the most important part IMO). The crazy thing is, it does seem to work when certain people at me or DM me. Others it just does what I described above. I've tried revoking access, uninstall/reinstall, I have even tried resetting to the phone to factory settings. I don't know what else to do anymore. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    06-22-2015 11:28 AM
    Hi Guys,

I have been having an issue with my twitter push notifications that is pretty maddening. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. For instance they always show in the twitter app when I get a new notification BUT the notification sound does not go off and it does not show in the phones notification bar like it used to (which is the most important part IMO). The crazy thing is, it does seem to work when certain people at me or DM me. Others it just does what I described above. I've tried revoking access, uninstall/reinstall, I have even tried resetting to the phone to factory settings. I don't know what else to do anymore. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Check through your Twitter settings to make sure notifications is enabled and that you have the appropriate settings enabled.

You can do this by opening the Twitter app > menu > settings > @your account. Let us know if you have any further questions.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-22-2015 12:01 PM
    How can I get my Twitter push notifications working?-screenshot_2015-06-22-12-17-31.jpg

that's a screen shot of my settings. I'm pretty sure everything is enabled correctly. The maddening thing about all this is when certain people tweet me it works fine. Then others it doesn't work at all. It's very strange and driving me nuts.
    06-22-2015 01:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-22-12-17-31.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	182994

that's a screen shot of my settings. I'm pretty sure everything is enabled correctly. The maddening thing about all this is when certain people tweet me it works fine. Then others it doesn't work at all. It's very strange and driving me nuts.
    I've wondered about this for a few months. Did you ever find a solution?
    12-06-2015 04:11 PM