TETHERING galaxy s5

thorngate

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
There is no option to tether on my galaxy s5 g900f android 5.0. So I can't use personal/portable hotspot to share my mobile data. Help me please

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
There is no option to tether on my galaxy s5 g900f android 5.0. So I can't use personal/portable hotspot to share my mobile data. Help me please

Hello and welcome to Android Central thorngate!

I have, "Tethering and Mobile hotspots", on my G900F phone running Lollipop release OE5. It is under...

Settings > Network Connections > Tethering and Mobile hotspots

It could be that you are running an older version of Lollipop. To check your version details, enter *#1234# into your dial pad and you should see 3 lines of information.

steve_ma

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
You also may want to check to make sure it won't cost extra to use it as a tether. I am not positive but I think some plans / carriers charge you extra for that. I know my particular vzw plan, it's only the obvious data hit.

thorngate

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys, but it could be a problem with my Sim, cause I bought this Sim when I moved country and even had problems with personal hotspot on my iPhone then..even on iPhone for a few days I couldn't find personal hotspot but I solved it...think I will buy a new Sim card and see if it resolves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21