help.
    hello my phone will not charge,
    and pop up that I needed to download an app in the galaxy apps. but now I can not remember what app called please help me
    06-26-2015 07:45 AM
    Welcome to AC.

Perhaps you need a new charger, USB lead, or battery? Or your USB port may be damaged or dirty. Of course there are other possibilities, but check those first.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2015 09:24 AM
    I already tried that, and that's not the issue. It happened after i installed the latest update. A pop up window appeared, telling me to download some app to fix it, but i can't remember the name of the app.
    06-26-2015 12:11 PM
    You may have a virus. Android/Google/Samsung would NEVER tell you to "go download this app to fix this problem". That's akin to "Microsoft" calling you at home to tell you that they have detected a virus on your home PC and if you let them connect they'll fix it for you.

You should immediately perform a Factory Data Reset and see if that fixes your problem. My bet is that it will.
    jkayakj likes this.
    06-26-2015 12:55 PM
    I do not understand. Should I put it in my computer or what? restored it and it did not help
    06-27-2015 12:56 PM
    First back up everything - Backing up an Android Device. If you have any "battery saver" apps, uninstall them. (Most of them are actually "battery waster" apps.)

Then, if it's still happening, go to Settings/General/Security and do a factory reset.

If that doesn't fix it, install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and let it run overnight. If that doesn't find anything, install Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus and let it run overnight.
    07-03-2015 02:34 PM