'Do Not Disturb' not working after Verizon update

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It worked fine before the update. Now, even though I have my settings to only accept actual phone calls from people listed as favorites, I get every notification for text, emails, etc from everyone. Annoying.

Anyone?

JessIsOK

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. It kept me up all night Sunday night, so last night I tried setting it to silent and the alarm didn't go off this morning. I even tried changing what I allowed in the Do Not Disturb settings, and it made no difference. I'm going to have to go back to the old-fashioned alarm clock instead of my awesome sleep tracking app alarm. :(

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. It kept me up all night Sunday night, so last night I tried setting it to silent and the alarm didn't go off this morning. I even tried changing what I allowed in the Do Not Disturb settings, and it made no difference. I'm going to have to go back to the old-fashioned alarm clock instead of my awesome sleep tracking app alarm. :(

Did you ever get it figured put?

Has anyone else had the same problem and fixed it?

kelela92

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
No solution for you, sorry. I noticed the exceptions don't work at all! Messages isn't even clicked and I still get messages from anyone. I even got rid of all exceptions and yup, everything comes through still. What happened that this doesn't work AT ALL anymore! I'm still searching, I'll come back if I find anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz