Why does my phone say updates are interrupted, when I'm connected the whole time?

Haley Hauptman

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Why does my phone say updates are interrupted, when I'm connected the whole time.

Every since I've had my Galaxy S5 and tried to update it, it says the update has been interrupted. I've been connected to WiFi the whole time, but it still says interrupted. The phone shuts off and loads then turns back on the tell me the update was interrupted and didn't go through. I would really like an update ONCE.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why does my phone say updates are interrupted, when I'm connected the whole time.

Every since I've had my Galaxy S5 and tried to update it, it says the update has been interrupted. I've been connected to WiFi the whole time, but it still says interrupted. The phone shuts off and loads then turns back on the tell me the update was interrupted and didn't go through. I would really like an update ONCE.

Hello and welcome to Android Central Haley Hauptman!

Which model of Galaxy S5 do you have as per #1.2 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide>

Typically, your problem tends to manifest itself on the U.S. carrier branded minority variants and, in particular, AT&T and Verizon non Samsung frmware updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles