Galaxy S5 Update - Why is the sound SUPER quite?

kittenofd00m

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S5 Update - Sound is SUPER Quite

I just installed the 5.0 Lollipop update and now my alarm volume is extremely quiet. I had an alarm going off while I was awake and didn't even realize it until I picked up my phone to check the time.

I have turned up all of the different sound settings to max volume but even in the "Sound & Notifications" section, the preview volume at max is VERY low.

Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it so that I can actually hear my alarms?

Thank you!!!!!!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 Update - Sound is SUPER Quite

I just installed the 5.0 Lollipop update and now my alarm volume is extremely quiet. I had an alarm going off while I was awake and didn't even realize it until I picked up my phone to check the time.

I have turned up all of the different sound settings to max volume but even in the "Sound & Notifications" section, the preview volume at max is VERY low.

Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it so that I can actually hear my alarms?

Thank you!!!!!!!

Welcome to Android Central!

Try clearing the data from the alarm app to see if that fixes. Go to settings, applications, all apps, find the clock app and clear the data. If that doesn't fix it try wiping the cache partition in recovery.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10683

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781