Weather widget keeps disappearing

rhodesengr

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I've had my S5 for a few weeks now and have had this issue all along. The Weather Widget on the first home page keeps disappearing. I searched back and found other with this problem but the answers focused on how to get it back and not why it disappears in the first place. I know how to get it back. I want to stop it from disappearing in the first place.

Seems that today, if I add it back, lock the screen, and open back up again, it is gone.

right to carry

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
same problem on Galaxy S9+. The widget becomes invisible, its there but invisible. if you press on it, it will offer to remove from home screen but still invisible. I remove it and then re add it and its fine. for another 3-4 days and then it does it again. I have changed no settings or tweaks the POS just keeps disappearing.

Peekabo

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
Weather widgets (especially for phones made for the Chinese market and resold overseas) sometime contain embedded malwares. Existing anti-virus/malware app might be blocking it. Scan the phone with a trusted anti-virus/malware app before doing anything else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan