when I plug the charger in my phone makes a funny sound.
    07-29-2015 11:29 AM
    Was the charging flap closed when dropped in if so? You may be able to take it to a Samsung store and get a free replacement as you get a two year warranty in the box with all newer Samsung phones. If you can find warranty papers I'd go to Samsung store ASAP and not mess with it as they usually get it sorted quickly. Also your device is not rooted or has been in the past? This is important as this voids your warranty making your device a paperweight. If this is the case all you can do is either buy a new phone outright or trade it in as not working at the Samsung store and you should get a decent chunk of money off a new phone such as an S6 Note 4 (I'd wait for Note 5) or even a new S5. Wish you the best of luck

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-29-2015 11:33 AM
    my flap at the bottem has snapped off and well it went to the bottem of the water
    07-29-2015 11:46 AM
    Then the phone is water damaged, and you'll have to get a repair estimate. For the future, read Oh, no! My Phone got Wet! I've saved phones that were dropped in toilets - but it has to be fast and you have to get the battery out immediately - and that doesn't mean in 5 seconds, it means now.
    07-29-2015 02:16 PM
    First, take it out of the toilet, bound to make funny noises plugging the charger in otherwise

Take the battery out, put it in a sealed bag of dry rice and if you have any, silca gel stuff that comes with electronics, leave it in a warm airing cupboard for 3 days minimum
    07-29-2015 03:13 PM