Google calendar

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Replace Google Calendar

Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > Google

Make sure "Sync Calendar" is checked (as well as any other service that you want to sync with your phone). Perhaps it got unchecked somewhere along the way.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > Google

Make sure "Sync Calendar" is checked (as well as any other service that you want to sync with your phone). Perhaps it got unchecked somewhere along the way.

I have a problem with sync. The settings show they are not synced, yet I
Can sync each individual topic. Including Google contacts, Google Calendar. Yet when I go back to the main menu, it still shows that the account is not synced. Somewhere in there is my problem. I need help solving it. What would happen if I uninstalled my existing calendar and reinstall the web version. Would I lose my current calendar? Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Verizon

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It's installed. I have been using Google Calendar for almost 3 years. Thanks.

Hm .. to be sure I would login to your Google account on the computer to ensure the items are there (just for your sake). It sounds like the items just aren't syncing so they shouldn't be lost and should still be on the Google account.

You may have to sign out / sign back into your Google account on your phone to try and get it to sync.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I've tried that before. They are in the Web version. It appears that the problem is with syncing that I don't know how to fix.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I've tried that before. They are in the Web version. It appears that the problem is with syncing that I don't know how to fix.

Try signing out of your Google account on the phone and signing back in. It may kick start the sync.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Try signing out of your Google account on the phone and signing back in. It may kick start the sync.

I tried your suggestion but it did not work. However comma by deleting the Google account, reinstalling the Google calendar again after uninstalling at the president Google Calendar, it all work together. I don't know why, but it did. Thank you very much for all your input.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I tried your suggestion but it did not work. However comma by deleting the Google account, reinstalling the Google calendar again after uninstalling at the president Google Calendar, it all work together. I don't know why, but it did. Thank you very much for all your input.

Glad you got it working :).

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Sync problem

I can't seem to keep my Google Accounts synced. I believe it's related to the fact that my Google Calendar on my smartphone, is not synced with my Google Calendar on the web. The smartphone version is missing events from 2 years ago. I can see them in the Web version. How do I fix it. Thanks.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sync problem

Delete your Google account, reboot and then re-add your Google account that your calendar is saved on.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I can't seem to keep my Google Accounts synced. I believe it's related to the fact that my Google Calendar on my smartphone, is not synced with my Google Calendar on the web. The smartphone version is missing events from 2 years ago. I can see them in the Web version. How do I fix it. Thanks.

Please check your PMs. Thank you.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Delete your Google account, reboot and then re-add your Google account that your calendar is saved on.

I tried that once before. The only step I missed was a reboot. I had to create a new password which created a problem with all my other accounts that required my password. Is there a way to do this without having to create a new password? I'm lazy. Thanks.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Calendar messed up

Here is an update on my Google Calendars problem. I have followed everyone's instructions, and they are many. I removed the Google account, removed the Google Calendar account, Rebooted, and I still have the same problem. My Android Google Calendar is missing approximately two years of events. I checked with the web version of Google Calendar, and these items are in there. My question is this. How do I move the events from the web-based Google Calendar to the Android Google Calendar.. Additionally, I have made sure that the Google account was fully synced Thanks for your continued help.

kymoon

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. It's been several months already. I imported a calendar to my Google Calendar, which I've been doing for years. It's the same calendar that gets updated every year to reflect the next two years or so. I already have events there until mid-July 2017, but I can't see any more events passed that. They are there in the web version, but they're not showing on my Nexus 6P. I've tried importing the calendar several times, turning syncing on and off, deleting the account, app date, cache, etc. I don't know what else to do.

Realistpm

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I want google calendar to have wrap around text when I'm filling in notes/details. Where's the suggestion box to make this happen? I'm usually adding multiple things. This would make going back and checking/changing things much easier.

When you click the item you added, the details of that event is wrapped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech