google play will not reinstall after backup

damando

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
After using Titanium Backup Pro I backed up all my apps correctly and then started to Freeze one app a day and checked with my other apps to make sure everything is fine then rebooted several times throughout the day. At the end of each day I uninstalled the app....Until I came across "google play services" . Well after I deleted it some other apps started to fail to run stating that "google play services" was not running. So I tried to reinstall it and it appeared to install However my other apps still do not run saying that there is a fault in "google play services" . So I tried to reinstall again with just "app and data" then I get a warning saying "Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped" . So what am I to try at this point in time ?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Plan A

Revert to your last known, "good", nandroid backup... assuming you follow best practice and take nandroid backups before disabling system apps.

Plan B

Download and flash the stock firmware for your model of phone and CSC code as per #1.11 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Plan C

If you are on a custom ROM that has a separate, "gapps", then just reflash that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles