I want to be able to Bluetooth my S5's GPS/Navigation onto my 2015 Subaru Outback's non-Navigation radio. The radio does allow me to Bluetooth my S5's music collecion to it, so I wonder if it would let me use the GPS as well. If so, how do I do it??

Thanks..
    08-19-2015 06:34 PM
    I want to be able to Bluetooth my S5's GPS/Navigation onto my 2015 Subaru Outback's non-Navigation radio. The radio does allow me to Bluetooth my S5's music collecion to it, so I wonder if it would let me use the GPS as well. If so, how do I do it??

Thanks..
    So if I understand correctly...are you trying to "Mirror" your screen on your Subaru's Dash? If so, the dash unit would have to support MirrorLink and even if it does, chances of it working reliably are slim. But this guy seems to have done it:

Mirrorlink works fine! (with proof) - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

It looks like he has the Nav unit though. You would need a USB cable as well to do MirrorLink. Bluetooth only supports Audio.

For my car (bluetooth only) I just bought a mount like such (here's my video of my setup in my Subi back when I had an iPhone (same principle applies for Android)

Thanks..
    So if I understand correctly...are you trying to "Mirror" your screen on your Subaru's Dash? If so, the dash unit would have to support MirrorLink and even if it does, chances of it working reliably are slim. But this guy seems to have done it:

Mirrorlink works fine! (with proof) - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

It looks like he has the Nav unit though. You would need a USB cable as well to do MirrorLink. Bluetooth only supports Audio.

For my car (bluetooth only) I just bought a mount like such (here's my video of my setup in my Subi back when I had an iPhone (same principle applies for Android)

08-19-2015 06:37 PM