How do I check to see if Samsung has added new wallpapers that can be added to the SETTINGS - WALLPAPER in my samsung galaxy s5. I know there are many on the play store. Thanks.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0
    08-21-2015 12:54 PM
    How do I check to see if Samsung has added new wallpapers that can be added to the SETTINGS - WALLPAPER in my samsung galaxy s5. I know there are many on the play store. Thanks.

Samsung's own wallpapers are added in the system firmware updates. However you can download wallpapers all over the web. For instance, there are the latest Google stock Android M wallpapers available, right here, on this forum and can be downloaded...

Grab the new Android Marshmallow wallpapers | Android Central
    08-21-2015 01:24 PM
    Samsung's own wallpapers are added in the system firmware updates. However you can download wallpapers all over the web. For instance, there are the latest Google stock Android M wallpapers available, right here, on this forum and can be downloaded...

Grab the new Android Marshmallow wallpapers | Android Central
    I realize that there are tons of wallpaper in the Play store, I'm not interested in 3rd party wallpaper. How do I check if there is an update with Samsung? Thanks.

08-21-2015 01:54 PM
    I realize that there are tons of wallpaper in the Play store, I'm not interested in 3rd party wallpaper. How do I check if there is an update with Samsung? Thanks.

As I mentioned before, the wallpaper is updated with the firmware, as and when needed. Therefore, you will need to be running the latest firmware. If you are... then you are up-to-date on the latest Samsung, or Verizon in your case, wallpapers.
    08-21-2015 02:12 PM
    As I mentioned before, the wallpaper is updated with the firmware, as and when needed. Therefore, you will need to be running the latest firmware. If you are... then you are up-to-date on the latest Samsung, or Verizon in your case, wallpapers.
    OK. I guess there has been no updates since I bought the phone 1 year ago. But thanks for your help and advice. I appreciate it.

08-21-2015 03:49 PM
    OK. I guess there has been no updates since I bought the phone 1 year ago. But thanks for your help and advice. I appreciate it.

These are the current stock Samsung Galaxy S5 wallpapers...

Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Stock Wallpapers, Ringtones and Apps
    08-21-2015 04:33 PM
    These are the current stock Samsung Galaxy S5 wallpapers...

Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Stock Wallpapers, Ringtones and Apps
    Thanks.

08-21-2015 06:38 PM