Ok, I have read everything and I still can't get this on my phone. When I go into to Contacts I find my favorite person, I hit the star button and I now have one favorite. OK. that is great. (I had a Samsung Galaxy 3 for 3 years/It worked perfect) Now when I go to favorites and press the icon it dials the person right away I don't get a chance to first look that I have the right favorite and second I don't get a choice of maybe text/message them instead. The only way I can figure this out is wait for them to call and keep them in my log. Someone said something about the three dots and you get a choice of list view. Not on this phone. I have looked everywhere. I get the three dots but when I push them I get Select, remove a favorite or help.
    08-23-2015 09:09 AM
    Ok, I have read everything and I still can't get this on my phone. When I go into to Contacts I find my favorite person, I hit the star button and I now have one favorite. OK. that is great. (I had a Samsung Galaxy 3 for 3 years/It worked perfect) Now when I go to favorites and press the icon it dials the person right away I don't get a chance to first look that I have the right favorite and second I don't get a choice of maybe text/message them instead. The only way I can figure this out is wait for them to call and keep them in my log. Someone said something about the three dots and you get a choice of list view. Not on this phone. I have looked everywhere. I get the three dots but when I push them I get Select, remove a favorite or help.
    Hello and welcome to Android Central jeafra10

If you access your Favourite Contacts through the dial pad or phone contacts, the phone assumes you wish to call them. If you place your Favourite Contacts on the desktop and access them from there, it gives you the options of call, message or video call. There is also a Favourite Contacts widget that you can use on your home screens.
    08-23-2015 11:00 AM