I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. What should I do?
    08-30-2015 03:29 PM
    I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. However, every few minutes titanium flashed a notification saying it was given permission. It wouldn't stop so I took the battery out and restarted. Now titanium and SU won't work. It keeps saying, unfortunately, eu.chainfire.supersu has stopped. What should I do?
    08-30-2015 03:36 PM
    I'm a little confused as to whether or not I tripped Knox. I followed video and root seemed to go well. SU was working and titanium was granted rights. What should I do?
    You can check you Knox status by booting into download mode and seeing what your Knox flag says. It has 2 states, as follows...

KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0 means your Knox warranty is OK

or

KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X1 means your Knox warranty is void and there is no possible way to reset it.

Rooting with CF-Auto-Root will not trip the Knox flag but flashing a custom recovery will.

See video at 1' 50" into it...

Re-flash your root again and go into SuperSU as it may need to update the binaries. If so. it will tell you what to do.
    08-30-2015 03:53 PM
    I have message in Titanium backup " Detecting SU and BusyBox"
    the other message is flashing every min
    " titanium backup has been granted Superuser Permission
    /System/bin/chcon
    u_object_r_system_file_s0_...............

Somebody can help me to solve that?
    08-30-2015 04:55 PM
    These links should help you...

Titanium Backup User’s Guide

Titanium Backup Troubleshooting

BusyBox download

You may receive more help in the rooting section of the forum... Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    08-31-2015 02:14 AM
    08-31-2015 04:35 AM
    Nice one! I'm rooted and my knox says 0x0. Not that it matters, since I think the warranty was for a year (?) and I've had it longer than a year now.
    Detectionable likes this.
    08-31-2015 12:38 PM
    Rooting with CF-Auto-Root will not trip the Knox flag but flashing a custom recovery will.
    According to the CF-Auto-Root thread on XDA it WILL trip Knox. I can't link directly to the thread because I don't have the required privileges on this forum.

Nice one! I'm rooted and my knox says 0x0. Not that it matters, since I think the warranty was for a year (?) and I've had it longer than a year now.
    How did you do this? Was it difficult?
    09-07-2015 04:37 PM
    CF Auto Root WILL trip KNOX, flashing anything custom with ODIN will trip KNOX
    10-11-2015 02:28 PM
    According to the CF-Auto-Root thread on XDA it WILL trip Knox. I can't link directly to the thread because I don't have the required privileges on this forum.
    Flashing and rooting with CF-Auto-Root WILL trip the Knox flag in the latest Knox Security version.
    10-11-2015 02:39 PM