12-18-2017 03:31 PM
28 12
    Aquamail confirmed!

I've been living with this exact problem for over a year - and today I resolved to do something about it.
    I've installed Aquamail and it does precisely what I'm looking for.
    Plus, it does not require that Microsoft Exchange Server is running on Microsoft Outlook.
    My Outlook is only active when I am at home - when I don't really need push notifications.

Anyway, to have Outlook provide you with push notifications for mail received into any of your subfolders - Aquamail is the solution.

You'll need to play around with the settings a bit to select which folders you want to appear in your "Smart Folder". And you'll also need to go into each individual folder and manually select push notifications for each one. But you'll only need do this once.

I am a happy bunny. No longer will I need to manually check my emails. Which I have probably been doing at least 20 times a day. I am now a free man!

01-09-2017 02:45 PM

I have added email account on my new Galaxy S5 with Exchange ActiveSync to connect my Exchange 2010 mailbox.

It works like a charm, I can get all of my emails, I have selected which subfolders I want to synchronise with push method instead of default manual method.

My problem is that when I recevied a new email which is redirect to a subfolder on my email box, this email is also redirected in this subfolder on my phone.
    This is not user-friendly at all, because I have to open "View all folders/push '+' button" to see if I have a new email in a subfolder and also to open it.

I have looked for a way to see in one place, the Inbox mails and all subfolders that I which to synchronise without success.

Do you know if it's possible to do that on Android ?
    I can't believe that all Android's people in the world are using my bad method to see emails in subfolders :-).

Many thanks in advance for your help.

I am having this same issue on my S7. Any resolutions?
    03-09-2017 07:24 AM
    I just got a Note 8 and the sub folders that I use to organize my work emails were nowhere to be found. I went through every setting but no luck. I tried some of the other email apps that were recommended here and at other help sites. In the end, the only one that worked to show my sub folders was the Microsoft Outlook app. No settings to hunt for. It just worked. I was about to return my Note 8 before I found that this app solved my problem. Too bad Samsung can't fix there default app!
    12-18-2017 03:31 PM
28 12