screens busted and need to unlock FAST!

galaxys5white

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Aroght guys ive tried many diffrent options and ive came down to the conclusion that i need to turn on debuggin on my new phone incase this happens again.
The screen on my galaxy s5 has been cracked, not only the outter screen but the lcd screen is broke as well, the screen is somid black but the phone does turn on. There are no cell repair places around that will let me use a screen to unlock it so i can transfer all my data from the broke phone to my new phone. I have tried morobo, side sync, koes, SDK for android, findmyphone.samsung.com, ive tried samsung.com, and ive tried going thru google as well, none of these(that i can find will let me unlock it. Any other ideas besides factory reset, i want to get all the data from my phone. And it did not have an SD card in it. I have to send the phone back in the next few days quick replys are apreciated.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a mhl adapter hooked up to a tv/monitor?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Why didnt u just used kies in the first place?it helps you to backup and restore data

Posted via the Android Central App

galaxys5white

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Because i never had a reason to, my phones never get broken. I have a box of phones that are perfectly fine that i can still use, i dont have this kind of thang happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995