Unauthorized rework carried out on 6 month old Galaxy S5, how could this have happened?

nhjag1

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Unauthorised rework carried out on 6 month old Galaxy S5

My six month old Galaxy S5 froze and had to keep on being rebooted it was sent off for repair by 02, it was returned a week later with engineer saying the warranty was invalid as an unauthorised rework had taken place. This is a complex task and I have not interfered with the phone and it has not been out of my possession apart from when it was sent off for repair, I now have a useless phone that I am still being charged for. Any ideas on how this could have happened? thank you

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unauthorised rework carried out on 6 month old Galaxy S5

My six month old Galaxy S5 froze and had to keep on being rebooted it was sent off for repair by 02, it was returned a week later with engineer saying the warranty was invalid as an unauthorised rework had taken place. This is a complex task and I have not interfered with the phone and it has not been out of my possession apart from when it was sent off for repair, I now have a useless phone that I am still being charged for. Any ideas on how this could have happened? thank you

Hello and welcome to Android Central nhjag1!

Could you check your Knox Security warranty flag as per the instructions in #1.4 or #1.4.1 of Galaxy S5, Fake Clone or Genuine - Dummies Guide

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11