When I plug in my phone via USB and try to transfer files from the phone to the card I get:

Waiting: Samsung-SM-G900V is busy.

I can transfer them to a temp folder on my PC, then move them to the card. But, can't do it directly from phone to card as I used to be able to.

It still works fine on Win7.

Anyone experiencing this?
    09-07-2015 10:17 AM
    I don't normally try to do what you are trying to do but I did try to transfer a file from the phone to the card and got the same message. I did once get a message that It was moving the file but the message stayed on the screen forever and nothing happened. It is probably a Windows 10 issue. Automatically snapping windows in place works fine when you start up Windows 10 but after a while it stops working and I have to do the side by side manually. It worked fine in 8.1. Maybe we will both get a fix in some future update.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    kenorian likes this.
    09-07-2015 08:56 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem. I just went from windows 7 which works great with this and I have been trying to go into every setting to figure it out. I`m more upset that when u hit cancel it deletes the files you were trying to move and they are no longer anywhere on the device or computer
    11-09-2015 04:06 PM