I am using a korean built samsung galaxy S5 in another country. The problem is that there are inbuilt EMERGENCY numbers in the phone which are access to Korean services (like police helpline etc)
    Now when i want to dial some number of a service in my own country and it matches exactly with a presaved emergency number then iam not able to connect that call. E.g : i want to dial 111 which is helpline of my local network but in galaxy S5 it is already saved as emergency number of something called NIS. I have been searching on net but haven't found any way that i can remove these presaved emergency numbers! ! Help please
    09-09-2015 07:31 AM
    I am using a korean built samsung galaxy S5 in another country. The problem is that there are inbuilt EMERGENCY numbers in the phone which are access to Korean services (like police helpline etc)
    Now when i want to dial some number of a service in my own country and it matches exactly with a presaved emergency number then iam not able to connect that call. E.g : i want to dial 111 which is helpline of my local network but in galaxy S5 it is already saved as emergency number of something called NIS. I have been searching on net but haven't found any way that i can remove these presaved emergency numbers! ! Help please
    03-26-2016 03:33 AM