Rooting advice for Samsung Galaxy S5

Air-ick11

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm thinking of rooting my device just for the hell of it, but I wanted to know how easy or hard it would be to revert back to the original form just in case my phone messed up. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 model SM-G900p. Also any reasons I shouldn't do it or should would be appreciated. Thank you

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm thinking of rooting my device just for the hell of it, but I wanted to know how easy or hard it would be to revert back to the original form just in case my phone messed up. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 model SM-G900p. Also any reasons I shouldn't do it or should would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello and welcome to Android Central Air-ick11!

To root the Sprint G900P on the latest firmware, see post #9 of Does anyone anywhere have a file or procedure to root exactly 5.0, build LRX21T. G900PVPU3BOG1?

To unroot your phone and return to stock Sprint firmware, use the unroot setting in SuperSU app that was installed when you rooted and then download and flash the stock Sprint firmware via Odin by carefully followuing the instructions and video in the links of #1.11 of 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo