Why isn''t my Galaxy S5 charging?

A

AC Question

My Gakaxy S5 not charging

I have a Galaxy S5 G900J (SCL23) It was working fine but 3 days back it got turned off due to low battery as I forgot to charge the battery. Thereafter, I plugged it in the charger but battery was not getting charged. Not showing any thing at all. I however, managed to charge the battery little from a desktop charger and inserted in my phone again. Now when I am connecting my Samsung Original Charger with it the cell shows that it is charging but it actually does not charges only the bolt sign is coming on the battery icon on the top right corner.

I switched off the phone and put it on charge but battery iconn is coming on the screen but it is not getting charged. I have tried changing the cables and the charger but nothing helped. I have installed Galaxy Charging Current app and it is showing Reference 475mA, Max: 460mA and average 475mA.

Battery is getting charged from desktop charger or any other S5 device but not from my phone and is working fone. Can some one please help me with this.

JazzyJeffie

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My Galaxy S5 has been charging quite reasonably well for the past year or so, and it's only last week that I noticed the charging is taking longer than usual.
I downloaded the Galaxy Charging Current app, and noticed that my charging is only 600 amperes (down from supposedly 2,000 A as it says in the charger).

I'm looking forward as well to any help that will be posted for this. :)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome