S5 Random pictures end up with sepia and green/blue tint.

alize55

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I have not been able to find anyone else that reported this but it's happened for over a year. I don't change any setting and I take a picture and I would say 1/5 end up looking like this. WHAT!?!?20151015_090602.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a filter is being applied... are you sure there aren't any filters active at the moment of taking the picture? If you take consecutive pictures without closing the camera app, does the same happen? Have you tried 3rd party camera apps?

alize55

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
No filters that I can see on the camera menu. I def don't do anything different and they turn out fine - then randomly, one will look like this again. Sometimes it's the first pic of a few. Sometimes it's the 3rd picture and the others are all normal, etc.. I can't seem to figure it out. No, I havent tried third party apps. The strange thing is I can't seem to find this issue anywhere. I got this phone in April of 2014.

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
My phone does the same thing! Not as common, but this same exact thing happens and I've thought it's really odd. No filters or effects are being applied, I'll just be taking normal photos then some of them will come out like this. Hmm. Must be some sort of glitch.

Via US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5

xvtsai

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have not been able to find anyone else that reported this but it's happened for over a year. I don't change any setting and I take a picture and I would say 1/5 end up looking like this. WHAT!?!?View attachment 201516

Happens to me too. Very annoying. I thought it was just a problem with 4.4.4 but after updating to 6.0.1 it still happens. Usually when it's a photo requiring a flash

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE