Samsung S5 Google Chrome Issue

Caleb44

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I usually watch all my tv shows on google chrome, through certain websites. They always had the same video player. and I loved that video player, but recently, I went on a site to watch a show and the video player had changed. Now I can't even watch my shows on that specific site anymore because the fullscreen button is doesn't appear, but it's not the site. It's the video player. On other sites I can watch videos but on this site, the fullscreen button doesn't work with this new video player. Can anyone PLEASE help me, I want to factory chrome video player.

(and no I don't want to uninstall chrome updates because chrome looks horrible in it's factory version)

Please help!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Developer Options, and see if you have an option to switch between AwesomePlayer and NuPlayer. If so, select the one that isn't currently selected, and see if that makes a difference.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I vaguely recall this issue in the past, but can't remember what the solution was (if there was one). Try going to the App Manager and select Chrome, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now try again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure what to do next. It may be that Samsung needs to update something, or perhaps it's on the Chrome side and you'll have to wait for the next Chrome update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer