Why won't my Samsung Galaxy S5 turn on?

Daniel Vamenta

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S5 wont turn on!

One day i dropped my Samsung Galaxy S5 and then it started to turn off occasionally when ever i turned it on. I would usually wait 3-5 minutes to turn it back on. Sometimes when I am calling someone, I could never be able to turn on my phone until the call had ended. I thought it wasn't really a big deal and would be fixed under a week or so and that I wouldn't needed expert help. But then one day my alarm went off and the phone suddenly could never turn on. The blue light at the top left would flash and the light on the bottom keys would flash right after I would attempt to turn it on. I tried to hard reset my phone doing all correct steps but it still wouldn't turn on although I already went past the stage where the Samsung logo would turn on. I know this is long, but please help me!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S5 wont turn on!

Welcome to Android Central! First, try a new or different battery. If that doesn't help, then it could be a problem with the Power button, or possibly something more serious with the motherboard. For that, you'd have to bring it to a repair shop.