How do I wipe his email address off of the phone?
    11-28-2015 11:30 PM
    Only the original owner can do that, although if you take it to a carrier store they can do it, and at no charge.
    11-29-2015 04:42 AM
    Only the original owner can do that, although if you take it to a carrier store they can do it, and at no charge.
    Why would they have to?

A simple FDR will solve the problem and give you a fresh device to setup under your own google account.
    11-29-2015 07:02 AM
    Per Google :

If you're using a device with multiple users, each user has separate account settings so make sure you’re logged in as the correct user before removing any account information.

Open the*Settings*menu**on your device.Under "Accounts," touch the name of the account you want to remove.If you’re using a Google account, touch*Google*and then the account.*Important:*When you remove your Google Account, all the email, contacts, Calendar events, and other data associated with that account will no longer automatically sync with your device.*Touch the Menu icon**in the top right corner of the screen.Touch*Remove account. If this is the only Google account on the device, you may need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password as a security measure. This ensures that only you or someone you trust is removing the account from your device.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2840815?hl=en
    11-29-2015 09:32 AM
    Per Google :

If you're using a device with multiple users, each user has separate account settings so make sure you’re logged in as the correct user before removing any account information.

Open the*Settings*menu**on your device.Under "Accounts," touch the name of the account you want to remove.If you’re using a Google account, touch*Google*and then the account.*Important:*When you remove your Google Account, all the email, contacts, Calendar events, and other data associated with that account will no longer automatically sync with your device.*Touch the Menu icon**in the top right corner of the screen.Touch*Remove account. If this is the only Google account on the device, you may need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password as a security measure. This ensures that only you or someone you trust is removing the account from your device.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2840815?hl=en
    Hey!
    I wanted to do the same, although the info I found on google is kind of outdated. Do you have any relevant info that I can easily remove my Gmail account from the device that has been Stolen last week.
    I am much curious about my personal information on that phone.
    12-09-2019 11:38 PM
    Hey!
    I wanted to do the same, although the info I found on google is kind of outdated. Do you have any relevant info that I can easily remove my Gmail account from the device that has been Stolen last week.
    I am much curious about my personal information on that phone.
    Go to your Google account page on the web (myaccount.google.com), then Secure Account, then Your Devices, then find that phone and Remove.

For good measure, you should also change your Google password and make sure 2-step authentication is turned on.
    jacobthomas25991 likes this.
    12-10-2019 12:27 PM
    I have already turned on 2-factor authentication with my phone number before and I have recently issued messages twice that someone is accessing my account.
    I think that hasn't worked.
    And still, my account is still logged in on the phone that has been stolen.
    I dont know why, but is there anything else should I do to recover and remove it completely.
    12-11-2019 12:34 AM
    Some time steps vary from device to device and the steps provided in it didn't follow on the device that I am currently using. I have P30 EMUI device.
    Steps provided in the guide by (http://www.purevpn.com/internet-priv...nt-from-device) is somehow useful, I have found it after too many search queries on google.
    I am sure that my current device is signed in now with my account and have been logged out from all other devices.

Now I have got a lesson that we should not put our private stuff in the devices that have more chances to be stolen, In fact, I have bought portable Hard drives and started storing my stuff in that rather than putting it on my phone or laptop.
    12-11-2019 01:01 AM
    Use Find My Device to remotely wipe that phone.
    12-11-2019 01:21 AM