How does one uninstal Swift Wi Fi when the delete option is not active in the application manager?

A

AC Question

I attempted to use Swift WiFi version 2.2.118.4562 and find that it merely duplicates the functions of the S5's wifi program while eating up much precious memory and cluttering the screen. After going to Settings and Application Manager I noticed that the application seemingly cannot be disabled. Can anyone help me?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums! Go to your security settings and make sure that this app is unchecked on the device administrators list. Then try to uninstall again. Tell us how it goes.

Marizedeklerk

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi there
I have exactly the same problem with Swift WIFI on my Samsung Note 4. I tried the tip you gave, but it doesn't work on my phone. Anything else please? On my phone it drains my battery like crazy and it just cuts off the wifi connection completely as and when it likes - very often and I make use of mainly use of 3 very strong WIFI connections & signals at home and work. Would really appreciate help here

intense970

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem but with the Xgody x300 android 4.4.2 version there are two buttons Force stop and uninstall but both are are greyed out. Anybody please help

Catarino Briseno

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I attempted to use Swift WiFi version 2.2.118.4562 and find that it merely duplicates the functions of the S5's wifi program while eating up much precious memory and cluttering the screen. After going to Settings and Application Manager I noticed that the application seemingly cannot be disabled. Can anyone help me?

Tinanurse59

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
THANK YOU! Never ever install the SWIFT WIFI on your ANdroid LG G3 PHONE! Going to the SECURITY on my phone was the answer... solved the problem, they had themselves sooooooo locked into my phone it was DISTURBING AND ANNOYING; ads and a lock screen every time I opened my phone! WHat a pain in the you know WHAT!:confused::):-\:-$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463