Dual SIM Card Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Fiery_WA

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Gday

I am wanting the above, I purchased from ebay, Dual Micro SIM Card Adapter SIM Converter for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 3 it found 1 SIM, and very briefly both, then it went back to only finding the micro SIM.

I have found a plethora of these Dual Micro SIM Card Adapter's on AliExpress.com - Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles from China., however unlike Ebay, which just states it will work in an S5, these ones are stating I am guessing the actual model number. e.g. This Adapter support for Samsung Galaxy S5/G900, the most expensive one is $12AUD

I live in Australia, where both the Australian and American Samsung website list the latest S5 as a SM-G900I.

The other option is MAGICSIM ELITE - GALAXY S5 DUAL SIM ADAPTER – MagicSim which sell for $51.99.

The thing that is holding me back from purchasing one from magic-sim, is I have read bad feedback, that and the price.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with magic-sim? Or just general advice?

Cheers

Susan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835