Is it possible to take pictures and record at the same time?

WutWutInTheButt

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
(On Samsung S5)
I'm in university and I frequently record my lectures, while actively listening/taking notes. My profs will frequently draw important diagrams while explaining them, and what I do is that I type out what they're explaining and take pictures of the diagrams after they've completed them to help me fully understand the concepts. The problem lies is that when I try to take pictures, the voice recorder app stops recording, so I get gaps in my lectures. Is there any way possible to still be recording while I'm using my camera?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
(On Samsung S5)
I'm in university and I frequently record my lectures, while actively listening/taking notes. My profs will frequently draw important diagrams while explaining them, and what I do is that I type out what they're explaining and take pictures of the diagrams after they've completed them to help me fully understand the concepts. The problem lies is that when I try to take pictures, the voice recorder app stops recording, so I get gaps in my lectures. Is there any way possible to still be recording while I'm using my camera?

There should be an option that allows you to do that. Try pressing the record button again after you start the recording, it should snap a photo while recording.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20