(On Samsung S5)
    I'm in university and I frequently record my lectures, while actively listening/taking notes. My profs will frequently draw important diagrams while explaining them, and what I do is that I type out what they're explaining and take pictures of the diagrams after they've completed them to help me fully understand the concepts. The problem lies is that when I try to take pictures, the voice recorder app stops recording, so I get gaps in my lectures. Is there any way possible to still be recording while I'm using my camera?
    12-11-2015 07:49 AM
    What voice reorder app are you using?

I use this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndrwq.recorder on my Nexus 6P (and previous devices) and find that it will record continuously in the background regardless of anything else I may do, including taking pictures.
    12-11-2015 08:33 AM
    You can try also RYL:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.backintime
    It records always-no need to ON/OFF and in the background, you can take images at the same time, and you can save your last hour or hear your past week lectures)
    06-01-2017 01:24 AM
    (On Samsung S5)
    I'm in university and I frequently record my lectures, while actively listening/taking notes. My profs will frequently draw important diagrams while explaining them, and what I do is that I type out what they're explaining and take pictures of the diagrams after they've completed them to help me fully understand the concepts. The problem lies is that when I try to take pictures, the voice recorder app stops recording, so I get gaps in my lectures. Is there any way possible to still be recording while I'm using my camera?
    There should be an option that allows you to do that. Try pressing the record button again after you start the recording, it should snap a photo while recording.
    06-10-2017 11:55 AM