Last night I shut my phone off like I always do, and turned it back on this morning. I have some folders on my home screen and this morning some apps were missing. They're still on my phone, but just missing from the folder. Anyone have this happen?
    Just wanted to also add, whenever I restart my phone, even more apps disappear. I do have a lot apps moved to my SD CARD, could this be a sign it's failing? It's not very old so I would think it would be okay.
    12-13-2015 10:35 AM
    I have been having the same issue with my s5. I tried reinstalling the apps, but they would just start disappearing again after the phone was rebooted. Not just the home screen shortcuts, but also the logo on the All Apps menu would become transparent. I did a reset, hoping that might correct the issue, but it did not, so I moved all my apps off the SD card. Now, however, I have also discovered issues with syncing music from my computer. The sync becomes hung up and doesn't advance, and I have to abort. My SD card is only a couple months old, so it seems unlikely to fail, but I suppose it's happened before. I would like to know if there is a fix for this.
    12-13-2015 06:35 PM
    Finally removed the SD card from my phone and tried to put it directly in my computer. The computer couldn't read it, and also couldn't reformat the card. I tried putting it back in the phone and the phone couldn't read it either, even after another reformat attempt. I'm pretty certain it's dead, even though I only had it for a little over 2 months. I hope I get a better one when I get a new card. Have you tried putting your card in your computer to see if you can view the files? Even if the card was formatted when you put it in your phone, you should still be able to view the folders in a card reader on your computer.
    12-15-2015 04:57 PM