When I use the G S5 camera flash it turns the phone off and have to remove the battery to turn it on.
    Anyone had this issue?
    Thanks
    12-18-2015 05:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean using the LED flash as an actual flash when taking a picture? Or using the LED flash as a flashlight, either through the system function or a 3rd party app?
    12-18-2015 11:25 PM
    Talking about the flash pictures. When the camera takes a picture using the flash ( works fine when no flash is used) the camera goes black and nothing works, Can not get out of the black screen so have to remove the battery and reinstall it and then when the phone starts up again it is fine. This probably happens every forth picture.
    12-19-2015 04:38 AM
    Where are you saving your photos to? The phone or an SD card? If you're using an SD Card, perhaps the card is going bad and the phone hangs trying to save the picture to it. If so, switch the storage back to the phone and see if it still happens.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-19-2015 08:54 AM
    Good idea from can3gxw. If that doesn't help, then do you have any 3rd party flashlight apps installed? If so, perhaps it's interfering, since it also would have control over the camera and its LED flash.
    12-19-2015 06:18 PM
    I ran some test yesterday with the SD card and it still does it when the pictures are saved to the phone instead of the SD card. I reinstalled the original phone battery and tried that since I was using a third party battery purchased off of eBay. I ran the battery all day while during that period I took flash pictures and that seems to have been the culprit. I reinstalled the aftermarket battery and the same issue occurred and the phone shut down on the third picture taken with the flash. IF anything changes I'll add on to this thread.
    Thanks guys...
    ironass, can3gxw and B. Diddy like this.
    12-22-2015 05:52 AM
    When I use the G S5 camera flash it turns the phone off and have to remove the battery to turn it on.
    Anyone had this issue?
    Thanks
    Try to shut down the wifi it worked for me...
    09-16-2016 04:50 PM