Same main board on all S5 versions?

A

AC Question

Can anyone explain to me whether all Samsung Galaxy S5 versions [SM-G900F (Europe), SM-G900I (Asia, Australia), SM-G900M (Vodafone), SM-G900A (AT&T), SM-G900T (T-Mobile), SM-G900W8 (Canada), SM-G900K/G900L/G900S (Korea)] use the same 'Assy PBA Main (Comm)' part? If yes, what is the part number? The official Samsung service center in this country (Indonesia) does not want to replace the board in my phone because "my IMEI is not recognized in their system and they don't have the part for my model". My phone is SM-G900I. It got a T-Mobile brand on the back cover, so it's not meant to be in Indonesia. I don't know which country exactly it is from. It is definitely a genuine phone. I just want to order the part online and give it to some random repair technician to replace it.

oboje85

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, Telstra logo, not T-mobile. Both have letter T in their logo, though of a significantly different thickness :). FYI, T-Mobile is present in more than 15 countries, and did not originate in US. Anyways, that's beside the point, in the meantime I found out the phone is from Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo