The screen of my Samsung S5 has stopped working but the phone powers up but the screen is blank. Is there any way i can get my contacts off the phone?

I have tried to connect it to a computer but its not recognizing it.

Regards

Asif
    12-22-2015 09:41 AM
    DO NOT @RogMoore's advice (TERRIBLE ADVICE as the first person to respond) unless you want to lose everything on your phone. A hard reset will wipe everything and restore it back to factory, as in the day you first bought it. Hopefully, your account was set to sync and like @ironass says, they should all be in your Google contacts.

If you have not synced your contacts, and your phone will still power on (if you MUST get your contacts off), you may need to visit a service center to see if they can help you.
    Have you tried performing a Hard Reset?
    12-22-2015 10:41 AM
    On a PC, go to... https://contacts.google.com/u/0/preview/all and sign in with your phone's gmail account. If your S5 was sync'd with your Google account,your Contacts list will be there.
    12-22-2015 10:47 AM
    DO NOT @RogMoore's advice (TERRIBLE ADVICE as the first person to respond) unless you want to lose everything on your phone. A hard reset will wipe everything and restore it back to factory, as in the day you first bought it. Hopefully, your account was set to sync and like @ironass says, they should all be in your Google contacts.

If you have not synced your contacts, and your phone will still power on (if you MUST get your contacts off), you may need to visit a service center to see if they can help you.
    Feldon likes this.
    12-22-2015 11:56 AM
    If your contacts were set to save to your sim and not your phone they could still be on your sim card. You could put it into a new device to see if they are there or see if your carrier will help you copy them off onto your new device.
    12-22-2015 01:52 PM