Help to re-stock ROM. SM-G900a

Andre Martire

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Good afternoon, I am Brazilian and recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900a. I updated it to the android 5.0 but when I try to go back to the android 4.4.2 via Odin him from error and stands on the home screen. I also noticed that after I installed the version 5 of the android I lost ROOT.
Could anyone help me to re-ROM Stock?
Thank you!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Good afternoon, I am Brazilian and recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900a. I updated it to the android 5.0 but when I try to go back to the android 4.4.2 via Odin him from error and stands on the home screen. I also noticed that after I installed the version 5 of the android I lost ROOT.
Could anyone help me to re-ROM Stock?
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to Android Central Andre Martire!

I am sorry to say that you are screwed!

AT&T's own Lollipop firmware does not allow downgrading or rooting whatsoever. See #1.6 of 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Also, AT&T, unlike Samsung, do not release their firmware for updating or flashing via Odin. See posts #6 & #7 of [Bricked?] ATT S5 SM-G900A attempted downgrade from 5.1.1, now stuck at samsung splash screen

"the only solution so far seems to be to throw yourself on AT&T's mercy and see if they will flash the firmware for you... possibly at a cost as it will probably not be covered by warranty."

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
our! So do not even go back to stock rom? ?
Otherwise, you could give me a hint of how I put it entirely in Portuguese in Brazil?

Unless you can find a stock AT&T flashable firmware for Android 5.0 or 5.1.1 you will not get your phone working again. The G900A, unlike the G900M or G900F, only has a very limited number of languages available for it and you cannot root your phone to install a multi language custom ROM.

Andre Martire

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Does the AT&T model, G900A, even come with Portuguese language pack built in?

If so, go to Settings > Language and input and select Portuguese.

in version 4.4.2, I have access to the Portuguese language. Atuamente in version 5.0, I do not have the language to Portuguese.
You have a solution for this? (Apk something like that)

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
SM-G900A is an American phone. If you can sell it and buy a SM-G900F, you will have many many more options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12