So I just bought a new radio for my car that has Bluetooth and I was so excited. The Bluetooth worked perfectly for about 2 weeks and then it stopped. I went into Bluetooth setting and saw that "media audio" was unchecked. When I tried checking it, the words on the screen turned grey and it said "connecting" but after 30 seconds went back to how it was, unchecked. I tried clearing cache, data, forcing stop, restarting my phone, unpairing, everything. I then tried the Bluetooth with my speakers at home and the same problem happened, I could not check the media audio box. I then went back to my car Bluetooth settings and call audio was also unchecked, and now the same thing happens when I try to check it, grey letters, then back to nothing. Can anybody please help. The last thing I want to do is a factory reset, I have so much information on this phone and I've lost info in the past when trying to transfer files to a computer or SD card. Please help!!
    12-29-2015 10:39 AM
    I think the bluetooth is not supporting your device, check another bluetooth device.
    12-29-2015 11:08 AM
    I already tried that. It hasn't connected to my car or my speakers at home (which it did perfectly for about a year with the speakers and a few weeks with the car).
    01-09-2016 01:43 AM